SALIENT FEATURES :
- Readout 0 999 (LIM-163)
- Readout 0-9999 (LIM-165)
- 7-Segment LED Display
- Auto Marker Pen
- Audible Confirmation of Each Count
- Uniform Glare Free Illumination
- Wolffhugel Glass Grid with Focusing Facility
- LED Based Illumination
PRODUCT DETAILS :
- The most time consuming part of carrying out a microbial count is the actual counting process on petri-dishes. Digital Colony Counter is designed for quick and accurate counting of bacterial and mould colonies in petri dishes. Feature packed and easy to use, this is an indispensable bench top tool for the busy microbiologist.
- It is designed for rapid and accurate counting of bacterial and mould colonies. Simply place the petri dish on the illuminated pad and touch the dish with the pen provided to mark each colony in turn. This causes a count to be registered on the digital display and an audible tone confirms each count made. Marking the dish with the pen avoids missing colonies or double counting. The digital count on the display can be reset manually any time by pressing reset key provided.
- Optimum viewing of colonies is aided by peripheral glare free illumination graticuled disc provided in the instrument. The magnifier magnifies the colony area. This is an indispensable tool for the microbiologist.
3 Digit (LIM-163) & 4 Digit (LIM-165)
0 to 999 Maximum Count (LIM-163) & 0 to 9999 Maximum Count (LIM-165)
25W (Milky Candle Lamp)
(L) 260 X (B) 220 X (H) 168 mm approx.
230V + 10% AC, 50Hz
3.5 Kg. (Approx.)
Marking Pen - 1 No.
P-132, Kalindi Housing Estate, Ground Floor, Near Kalindi More, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700089, India