SALIENT FEATURES :
Precise Control Of Environmental Parameters
Micro-processor based Controllers
Corrosion Resistant interior and exteriors
CFC free cooling
PRODUCT DETAILS :
We are manufacturers of plant growth chambers in India since decade. Our plant growth chamber rare conceptualized and designed to create test chambers to study and contemplate the effects of different environmental parameters such as humidity, temperature and light in various applications tests involving micro-organisms, plants, tissues, and animals etc apart from various customized industrial and research applications.
Our plant growth chambers have a variety of usage in R & D laboratories and research studies across the globe. Apart from that, these plant growth chamber have a variety of usages in tissue culture applications, enzyme reaction studies, growth observation studies, fermentation analysis and various other general and specialized applications in various laboratories.
We specialize in both standard and customized models, specifically designed to meet the challenging demands of various scientists for individual and specialized research applications. Over a short period of time Labard brand have been established as reliable manufacturer of plant growth chamber in India.
Apart from that we are supplying our plant growth chamber to a variety of customers ranging from Defense Installations, Research Laboratories, Educational Institutes and various R& D laboratories of leading national and multinational companies.
Labard plant growth chamber are double walled convection heated and cooled units Outer body of our plant growth chamber are constructed out of thick PCRC sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of SS-304 grade or anodized aluminum sheet or G.I. (as per the customers requirements). The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency in our walk in incubators.
The unit is provided with two doors, the inner door is made of thick plexi glass/float glass, to view the specimens/culture media/stocks, without disturbing the temperature of the chamber. This door is provided with magnetic door closer. The outer door is made of mild steel sheet lined with stainless steel from inside. This door is provided with lock and key arrangement. The unit is mounted on a sturdy steel frame The unit is provided with various customized shelves in various permutations and combinations to suit individual requirements. The triple walled back of our plant growth chamber are provided with two/Four/Six/Eight (size specific) air circulation fans for uniform maintenance of the temperature throughout the chamber.
- HEATING/COOLING/HUMIDITY : Indirect heating system is provided in our units, comprising of air heaters made of high grade A-1 wires of suitable wattage.. The warm air is evenly distributed throughout the chamber through efficient motor fans ensuring a very good temperature sensitivity.
- COOLING : An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our plant growth chamber to enable bio chemical demand, cyclic and growth studies at lower room temperatures. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
- HUMIDITY : Humidity generation provision is incorporated in our plant growth chamber. The humidity is generated by means of aerosol humidity generator with efficient humidity controller cum indicator.
- Humidity Range : From Ambient to 95% (As per the temperature Requirements)
- Humidity Sensitivity : Humidity is controlled by mean of an electronic humidity controller cum indicator with an accuracy of + 5%.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL/RANGE : The temperature inside our plant growth chamber is controlled through programmable micro-processor based temperature controller cum indicator.
- Temperature Range : Temperature range of our standard plant growth chamber are 5C to 70C. However we have the capacity to modify the same to suit the individual specialized requirements of our customers.
- Temperature Sensitivity : Temperature inside our plant growth chamber are controlled with a sensitivity of + 0.5C or better.
- ILLUMINATION : Our plant growth chamber are provided with door operated illumination system comprising of fluorescent lights, beside two panels of diffused fluorescent light panel located at the either side of the chamber to enable the user to conduct the photo periodic tests and experiments.
- Illumination Control : The illumination is controlled through solid state cyclic timer to control the photoperiodic cycle of the chamber.
- FRONT PANEL : Front panel of our units comprises of on/off switches heating, cooling and mains indicator lamps, temperature controllers and voltmeters.
TECHNICAL MATRIX FOR PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER :
Temperature Control - -
- Temperature Sensitivity 0C 0.5 or better
- Spatial Deviation in Temp. 0C 0.5 or better
- Readability 0C 0.1
- Temperature Range 0C 50C to 700C
- Temperature Sensor PT-100
- Temperature Controller Solid State Digital Controller/PID Optional
- Display LED/LCD
- Adjustable alarms limits Optional with PID Controller Only
- Water Quality Distilled/Ionized
Safety Thermostats -
- Temperature Variation Adjustment 3 (With PID Controllers Only)
- Temperature Sensors PT-100
- Automatic Temp. Setting Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Adjustable limits Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
Light Control -
- Readability or Set ability% 10% (Optional Feature)
- Light Intensity (Middle Chamber) LUX As Desired (Optional Feature)
- Light Intensity (Both Side) LUX As Desired (Optional Feature)
- Standard Shelves 3/4/5/7/9/12
- Internal Dimensions mm Model Specific
- Maximum Permitted load per Shelve kg 5-10 kg
- Maximum permitted total load kg 120 kg
- Nominal Power W 950-2500
- Nominal Voltage V 220-230 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase
- Frequency Hz 50 / 60
Size inside chamber (W D H )
Capacity in cu. ft.
570 875 550 mm
775 900 775 mm
835 1200 825 mm
900 1720 800 mm
- Electronic digital indicator-cum-humidity controller and temp. controller.
- Microprocessor PID digital temp. indicator-cum-controller.
- Automatic voltage stabilizer (Recommended).
P-132, Kalindi Housing Estate, Ground Floor, Near Kalindi More, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700089, India