SALIENT FEATURES :
- Precise Control of Environmental Parameters
- Micro-processor based Controllers
- Aesthetically designed.
- Corrosion Resistant interior and exteriors
- Energy Efficient
- CFC free cooling
- Sturdy Construction
- Low Maintenance
- Light Weight
- Freeze Drying is the process of removing the moisture from a biological product while maintaining the Integrity of the products biological & chemical structure and activities. Freeze drying technology is used in particular for removal of moisture from the products usually of biological origin without causing any noticeable change in the original characteristics. Freeze Drying is also the preferred process in the field of Pharmacy, Chemistry and in conservation of food. Heat-sensitive biological materials may be freeze-dried without affecting their potency. The dried materials may be stored for years at room temperature without loss of their original characteristics. The freeze-dried material may be transported and shipped in small containers, and no provision is necessary for refrigeration en route.
- Beside the normal drying applications our freeze driers are fit to be used for various applications tests involving micro-organisms, plants, tissues etc apart from various customized industrial and research applications.
- Bacterial growth and enzyme action do not take place in freeze-dried products. Proteins do not coagulate. Oxidation of many materials such as hemoglobins and vaccines is completely prevented when drying and sealing is done under high vacuum.
- Freeze Dryer Covers a range of application from multi-user centralized laboratory application, pilot plant determination works etc. This unit is mounted on castors. The unit has hermetically sealed one compressor maintains temperature up to minus 70C. Trap is given at non magnetic stainless steel dished bottom for complete effluent removal. Refrigerant Coils made of Copper are heavily insulated for maximum efficiency in the condensing chamber. Temperature controller cum indicator Vacuum drum is made of non magnetic Stainless steel with Perspex top cover and incorporates 8/12" Quick seal valves/ports for manifold drying. Double stage Vacuum pumps with gas ballast giving vacuum 1 X 10-3 torr module gauge sample port having 12.5mm outer dia provided for Quick drying however, moisture contains would be around 5% in the specimen.
- Electronic Vacuum indicator Pirani gauge is used. Specially designed temperature indicator to read temperature as low as -70C, mounted on front panel. Suitable work on 220V single phase. 50 Hz A.C.
Outer Panels : Freeze dryer are double walled cooled units. Outer body of our freeze dryer are constructed out of thick PCRC sheet duly pre-treated with primers and rust proofing and painted with long lasting stove enamel or elegantly powder coated.. The inner chamber is made of heavy gauge stainless steel sheet of S.S-304 grade. The gap between the walls is filled high grade mineral glass wool, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency .
The unit is provided with a non magnetic S.S bottom for an easy removal of effluents. The vacuum drum of our unit is made of stainless steel sheet of S.S-304 grade with top cap made of heavy Perspex sheet of 8/12 valve for manifold drying. Our Lyophilizer is provided with high efficiency double stage vacuum pump to speedily the drying process . The moisture content of the sample is reduced to approx 5%.
COOLING : An energy efficient cooling unit is installed in our freeze driers. We use ISI marked high end CFC free compressors conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
TEMPERATURE CONTROL/RANGE : Temperature range of our freeze drier is 20C to -300C/ -400C/ 550C/ -700C.
TEMPERATURE MATRIX FOR FREEZER DRYER (LYOPHILIZER) :
Temperature Control -
- Temperature Sensitivity 0C 1 or Better
- Spatial Deviation in Temperature 0C 1 or Better
- Readability 0C 0.1
- Temperature Range 0C 20C to -300C/ -400C/ 550C/ -700C.
- Temperature Sensor - PT-100
- Temperature Controller - Solid State Digital Controller/PID
- Display - LED/LCD
- Adjustable Alarms Limits - Optional With PID Controller Only
Safety Thermostats -
- Temperature Variation Adjustment - 3 (With PID Controllers Only)
- Temperature Sensors - PT-100
- Automatic Temperature Setting - Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Adjustable limits - Yes (With PID Controllers Only)
- Air Circulation - Forced
- Refrigerant - R134A Non CFC
Power Consumption -
- Nominal Power W 950-1450
- Nominal Volt V 220-230 Volts, 50 Hz Single Phase
- Frequency 50/60
- 3.25 ltrs.
- 5.25 ltrs.
No. of Test
- 6 Tests
- 12 Tests
P-132, Kalindi Housing Estate, Ground Floor, Near Kalindi More, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700089, India